martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

The Daily Verses

Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God. Matthew 4:4


Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only. Matthew 4:10


Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10


Not everyone who says Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Matthew 7:21


And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Matthew 10:30


Father, Lord of heaven and earth, you have hidden these things from the wise and learned and revealed them to little children. Matthew 11:25


This was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. Matthew 16:17


The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. Mark 4:11


Yet not what I will, but what you will. Mark 14:36


Your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. Luke 12:32


I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. John 5:30


You are doing what you have heard from your father. John 8:38


I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6


This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples. John 15:8


I have not lost one of those you gave me. John 18:9

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario