sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

The Daily Verses

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12


And he said: Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3


I will not, he answered, but later he changed his mind and went. Matthew 21:29


The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him. John 8:29


I am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father. John 8:38


I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15


Jesus replied, Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. John 14:23

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario