martes, 21 de febrero de 2012

The Daily Verses

In a desert land he found him. He shielded him and cared for him; he guarded him as the apple of his eye. Deuteronomy 32:10


Whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye. Zechariah 2:8


Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings. Psalm 17:8


For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16


As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. John 15:9


For I am convinced that nothing will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38


And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 1 John 4:16


Or do you think Scripture says without reason that he jealously longs for the spirit he has caused to dwell in us? James 4:5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario