domingo, 5 de febrero de 2012

The Daily Verses

The disciples went out and preached everywhere, the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it. Mk 16:20


But go and learn what this means: I desire mercy, not sacrifice. For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners. Matthew 9:13


Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:29


It is written in the Prophets: They will all be taught by God. Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me. John 6:45


And the child grew and became strong in spirit; and he lived in the wilderness until he appeared publicly to Israel. Luke 1:80


And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was on him. Luke 2:40


I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. Luke 10:19


And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man. Luke 2:52


Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm. Matthew 8:26


Levi got up, left everything and followed him. Luke 5:28


When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near. Luke 21:28


In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario