martes, 14 de febrero de 2012

The Daily Verses

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:21


These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Matthew 15:8


Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy. John 16:22


Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. Matthew 12:33


Someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful. Matthew 13:22


Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. John 15:4


If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. John 15:5


How much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him! Luke 11:13


Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[a] gives birth to spirit. John 3:6


And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever. John 14:16


The Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of all I have said to you. John 14:26


And with that he breathed on them and said: Receive the Holy Spirit. John 20:22

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario