jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

The Daily Verses

Freely you have received; freely give. Matthew 10:8


Jesus replied, You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. Matthew 22:29


At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, Who touched my clothes? Mark 5:30


What words these are! With authority and power he gives orders to impure spirits and they come out! Luke 4:36


The power of the Lord was with Jesus to heal the sick. Luke 5:17


The people all tried to touch him, because power was coming from him and healing them all. Luke 6:19


When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases. Luke 9:1


I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. Luke 10:19


I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high. Luke 24:49


This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet: Lord, who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? John 12:38


Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. John 17:11


Jesus replied, Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario