sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012

The Daily Verses

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved. Matthew 24:13


Levi got up, left everything and followed him. Luke 5:28


And whoever does not carry their cross and follow me cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:27


I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. John 8:12


If you want to enter life, keep the commandments. Matthew 19:17


Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. Matthew 28:20


Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it. Luke 11:28


If you love me, keep my commands. John 14:15


Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. John 14:23


You are my friends if you do what I command. John 15:14

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario