sábado, 17 de marzo de 2012

The Daily Verses

How much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him. Luke 11:13



Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[a] gives birth to spirit. John 3:6


God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth. John 4:24


The Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said. John 14:26


But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. John 16:13


He went away and prayed: My Father if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it may your will be done. Matthew 26:42


Abba, Father, he said, everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will. Mark 14:36


Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10


For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. John 6:38




The cited verses are from: The New International Version


To receive "The Daily Verses" in your eMail, please, click this link to subscribe: Imolko


You can also follow us in:  Facebook  Twitter  Our Blog

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario