domingo, 4 de marzo de 2012

The Daily Verses

So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. Matthew 23:3


I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15


And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them. Mark 10:16


And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me. Matthew 18:5


From the lips of children and infants you, Lord, have called forth your praise. Matthew 21:16


A teacher learns from the kingdom of God, like the house oowner who brings out of his storeroom new treasures as well as old. Matthew 13:52


It is written in the Prophets: They will all be taught by God. Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me. John 6:45

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario