lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012

The Daily Verses

Father, Lord of heaven and earth, you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Matthew 11:25



What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Mark 8:36


But wisdom is proved right by all her children. Luke 7:35


What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit their very self? Luke 9:25


For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. Luke 21:15


The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. John 1:9


I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. John 8:12


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. John 14:27


In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario