martes, 6 de marzo de 2012

The Daily Verses

Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? Matthew 6:27


Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34


Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:26


And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it. Luke 12:29


For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them. Luke 12:30


Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. John 14:1


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. John 14:27


Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27


I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. John 16:33


But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario