sábado, 15 de marzo de 2014

Thoughts About Jesus Divinity

Who was Jesus? Teacher, Lunatic, Liar or God? All historical figures, together, have not managed to changed the world, like Jesus did.

Jesus is God or just a great teacher? If Jesus claimed to be God, but wasn’t, he would be lunatic, liar or demon, but not a great teacher.

You must choose. Jesus was, and is God that became a man, or else a lunatic or worse. What Jesus said doesn’t leave open other possibility.

You can make fun of him or fall at His feet and call Him Lord and God, but let us not commit the folly of calling Him a great human teacher.

I believe Jesus Christ was neither a lunatic or liar nor a fiend, and therefore, I accept Him as my Lord and God, my Savior.

I believe that Jesus Christ rose again and is alive, seated at the right hand side of the Father.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario