sábado, 1 de marzo de 2014

I Invite You To The Battlefield


I Invite You To The Battlefield. Our battlefield is the prayer. This is how the Apostle Paul wrote about it: We are human, but we do not fight like humans do. We use God's mighty weapons, not the world. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4


Here we publish the prayers we receive through the prayer request form in the menu bar:




We will be praying for these requests and invite all our followers to join us in praying for these requests. This way two or more of us will agree on these petitions and our Father in heaven will do it for us, as Jesus promised: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you. Matthew 18:19. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted! John 15:7

Let’s keep fighting and winning the battle… Through Prayer!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario