lunes, 10 de marzo de 2014

Do You Feel God Has Abandoned You?


Do You Feel God Has Abandoned You? Do You Feel God Doesn't Listen To You? I have news for you : God will never leave you. God's promises are final: I will not abandon you as orphans. I will come to you (John 14:18). Be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age (Matthew 28:20). For God has said: I will never fail you. I will never abandon you (Hebrews 13:5). Everyone can leave you, including your family, your friends and associates. But God will never forsake you. However, we have abandon God and turned away from Him, to live as we want without following His mandates; and we have got so far apart from Him that we can not hear Him. At these times we live in the deepest darkness. The times that we walked away from God are all related in the Bible, particularly the Old Testament, but Jesus was also abandoned by his disciples and we can read in Matthew 24 and 26 and in John 6. If we abandon God and turn away from Jesus, how can we expect to hear Him? Come back to Jesus, ask forgiveness for having turned away from Him and you will be able hear Him. You will pass from darkness to the light and you will not feel lonely. I am leaving you with a gift: peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. John 14:27

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario