sábado, 22 de junio de 2013

So Now What's Your Excuse?

So now what's your excuse?: At a birthday party, my friend Marta played guitar with great skill and ability, making us have a great time. I always dreamed of being able to play the guitar and in fact I bought one and I even bought a course to learn to play. Many times I have started to practice with the course that I bought, but there are always circumstances that prevent me from continuing. The surprising lesson of this story is that Martha was born without her two hands, but she did not considered this circumstance to be an obstacle and with a lot of perseverance she learned to play the guitar with her feet. In my case, any little circumstance was a good excuse for not continuing. Attitude and perseverance make the difference. It's like people who want to know God and have a personal relationship with Him, but they do not persevere and any circumstance excuse them for not following the road and walk away from their heavenly Father. This is why Jesus said: By standing firm, you will win your souls.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario