jueves, 20 de febrero de 2014

We Have To Move The Mountain


We Have To Move The Mountain. Lord, my work is heavy. I need to work hard every day, from dawn until dusk . I have thoughts that I don't advance and that my efforts are in vain. At the end of each day I feel very tired and some days I feel frustration.
However, I thank you Lord. Because through my circumstances, You have strengthened me, You have made me grow and You taught me to work by faith. I will keep fighting even when exhausted, even though my human eyes can not see that I advance and I feel willing to give up.
I can keep going because You support me, You restore my exhaustion and feed my strength, because You fortify my will and warrant my victory. I can keep fighting, because You live in me .
Thank you Lord for illuminating my path, guiding my steps, taking all my fears and doubts, calming the storm, holding my hand and not letting me sink. Thank you Lord, for the daily bread and for moving the mountain, because it is impossible for me, but it is possible for you. In The Name of Jesus, I tell  the mountain to move and the mountain will move.

If you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain: Move from here to there, and it would move. Nothing would be impossible. Matthew 17:20

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario