lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

Do Not See Human Works

Do not see human works. Do not see God in the works that humans do in the name of God. See God in the works of Jesus. Human beings are imperfect and sometimes we do not act according to God, even though we proclaim we act on his behalf. This has confused a lot of people. However, Jesus was perfect and his work was the work of God. Jesus said in the Gospel of John, chapters 10 and 14: The Father and I are one. Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! The words I speak are not my own, but my Father who lives in me does his work through me. What do we see of God through Jesus? That anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love. Because Jesus said: I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners and to seek and save those who are lost. I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life, for I did not come to be served but to serve others and to give my life as a ransom for many. Jesus is love. God is love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario