martes, 31 de enero de 2012

The Daily Verses

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12


Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant. Matthew 20:26


The greatest among you will be your servant. Matthew 23:11


If Salt loses its saltiness, how can you make it salty again? Have salt among yourselves, and be at peace with each other. Mark 9:50


A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34


By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13:35


My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. John 15:12


This is my command: Love each other. John 15:17

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario