sábado, 28 de enero de 2012

The Daily Verses

Because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven. Luke 1:78


So he ran ahead and climbed a sycamore-fig tree to see him, since Jesus was coming that way. Luke 19:4


Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. Luke 9:23


Give us each day our daily bread. Luke 11:3


Whoever practices and teaches God´s commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:19


Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted. And her daughter was healed at that moment. Matthew 15:28


Whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant. Matthew 20:26


The greatest among you will be your servant. Matthew 23:11


For the Mighty One has done great things for me, holy is his name. Luke 1:49


Whoever believes in me will do the works I have done, and they will do even greater things, because I am going to the Father. John 14:12

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario