jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

If You Do Not Trust, You Do Not Walk.

If you do not trust, you do not walk. An architect friend invited me to see one of her construction sites, but I would not go for fear of the hazards in a construction site. She told me: I am going to take care of you. I made this construction and I know where the dangers are. If you follow my instructions nothing will happen to you. However, I did not go for lack of confidence and I missed seeing something wonderful that you can only see once. The same happens in life. God says: I am going to take care of you. I created the universe, I created you and I know where the dangers are. If you follow my instructions nothing will happen. However, due to lack of faith, we do not trust in God and we miss many blessings. Jesus said: And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. God will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith? Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. Follow the instructions of God and you can be assured that you will lack nothing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario