lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2013

Life or Death Insurance?

Life or death insurance? My friend Peter likes to live with peace of mind and for that reason he has several insurance policies that offer personal, family and property protection, providing different levels of coverage for the eventualities of life. What Peter does with insurance is fine and shows he is a responsible and cautious person. I know Peter likes to be prepared for eventualities and one day I asked him if he had any insurance of "eternal life", and of course, he was speechless. That day I explained him the plan of salvation and Peter received Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. From that moment, my friend was sure of his eternal life. There is a popular saying: The only certainty we have is death. However, although death is certain, there are many people who do not prepare for it. God's insurance policy is free, has no expiration date and in addition of eternal life, provides you with peace in this life. Jesus says in chapter 11 of the Gospel of John: I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. Do you believe this?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario