lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

Eternal Commitment

Are there eternal commitments? One of the most important decisions of my life was, when in front of many witnesses, I accepted voluntary and sincerely, my spouse, to be my partner for the rest of my life. I knew this was a definitive binding, independent of the circumstances and problems that may arise along the way, until death do us part and I accepted the risk of 50% of divorcing couples that is shown in statistics. If we can make commitments to people, knowing that they are not perfect and accept their weaknesses and strengths, much more should we be willing to make a sincere and voluntary commitment to God, our Father in heaven, knowing that He is Perfect and that his company is eternal. God will never leave us, no matter the circumstances and the difficult times that we may be going through. If you have not already done so, accept God in your life today. His love for you is so great that you will never be able to understand it or measure it, and His Commitment to you is eternal, beyond physical death.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario