jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

What You Sow

Yesterday I got a letter from my daughter, who deeply touched my heart, because in the letter she was thanking me for the time I dedicated to her and the way I had formed and educated her. I recognize that in the formative years there were difficult times for the two of us, but now I know that tears were part of the process. Today after a long trip and seeing my daughter prepared for life, I thank God, because in the moments when my strengths failed me and I did not know what to do or what to tell my daughter, I sought God's direction, rather than following my own instincts and thoughts. With the wisdom and love of God, we can educate our children. If we sow the love of God in our children, when they become adults, we will reap families that are examples of God's love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario