jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

Bible Reading On Goals, Effort and Perseverence.

If you don't know where are going, you won't get anywhere. You need to focus, strive and persevere, to achieve your dream and reach the sky.


I Have commanded you. Be strong and brave. Don't be afraid or discouraged for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9


Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. 1 Chronicles 28:20


Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13


Put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground. Ephesians 6:13


I must press on today and tomorrow and the next day, for surely no prophet can die outside Jerusalem! Luke 13:33


Stand firm, and you will win life. Luke 21:19


Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,  I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14


If you don't know where are going, you won't get anywhere. You need to focus, strive and persevere, to achieve your dream and reach the sky.




The cited verses are from: The New International Version


To receive "The Daily Verses" in your eMail, please, click this link to subscribe: Imolko


You can also follow us in:  Facebook  Twitter  Our Blog  WorldTV

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario